Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Convention 2011

Stampin'Up had their Convention last week, I had such a great time and learned so much. I went all by myself this year,(which was a little scary for me at first) but while I was standing in line to pay for some things I found at Momento Mall, I looked up and saw a familiar face in this gigantic crowd. Karen, a lady I met last year, was standing there waving at me. Man was I thrilled to see her. We met up after I got done checking out, and after Hugs and how the heck are ya's, we couldn't believe that out of three thousand ladies we actually saw each other. Oh what a blessing I say. We hung out the whole time, went to every class together, it was awesome. I'll tell you it made a world of difference to have a friend there.
Convention was a blast, the classes were so much fun, my favorite class had to be the My Digital Studio. I can't wait to start using it. I will be making a bunch of Christmas gifts with it this year.
So here are some pics I took while there.

This is the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City.
Don't know if you can see in this picture, but Stampin' Up had all the windows decorated, and the theme this year was GROW.
This was the stage in the big room where we met for General Session

Shelly Gardner speaking to us. What an awesome lady!!!
The Bag they gave us at Convention with the Catalog Binder and Stamp Sets.
My Digital Studio Class!!!
Here I am at the end of Day One so happy to be at convention. I am waiting for my ride. I love living in the same State as Convention, I get to go home to my own bed.
This is my dear frined Karen from Wisconsin! We already agreed, we will be at Convention next year. Can't wait.

Well that was pretty much my week. I will be posting pictures of all the projects I saw and learned so check back soon.

Thanks for stopping by.
Tammy

No comments: