Thursday, June 23, 2011

Been to Long.

To all of you that have been checking my blog faithfully and seen no changes, I am truely sorry. Life for me has been crazy busy and I have had to put my hobby on the side for a little while. But now things I think will settle down and I can return to the one thing that I love to do, which is making cards and paper crafts. So here are a few things that I have done.
                                                                     Wedding card
                                                                        Wedding
                                                                  Masculin Birthday
                                                                           Wish Big
Teacher Appreciation Gifts
This is a roll of Rollos with a Hershey Kiss for the point. These were a big hit at the boutique.
                              This is a box of chocolates.
                              The inside
This is a tissue cover using the small bags of tissues. I really want to do more with these, I have ideas to put a mini calendar on, where the flower is or a picture and then you can put it on your desk. So I hope to get those done and post them at a later time.

Thanks for stopping by.
Tammy

No comments: